The enhancing and tempting Hong Kong is definitely on the travel bucket list of many. The iconic southern city of China has offerings both from the Eastern and the Western World. This is the city completely delved into magnificent shopping; dining, traditional surfing, cultural, nightlife, and entertainment scene certainly make you visit again and again.
If you have a taste bud for lip-smacking cuisine, then Hong Kong is for you. Travelers looking for an ultimate shopping bonanza both at malls and at sparking flea marks can also head to Hong Kong. Even for a versatile cultural exchange having deep roots sighted in Chinese era can also visit Hong Kong.
On the whole, have your travel guide to Hong Kong be ready so as to witness a unique travel experience.
Which is the Cheapest Flight to Hong Kong?
First and foremost is to find out the way to fly the city at less. With having so many flying options be ready for travelers, one of the recommended is making online booking of Philippine Airlines tickets right at Tripiflights. This is beneficial to get latest offers on flights along with added deals.
Must-See Attractions of Hong Kong
- Victoria Peak: Enjoy the scenic skyline and tempting harbor view of the Hong Kong city from a high-rise point of the Victoria Peak. Selfie-lovers and hikers should not miss this place strategically located at the highest points in the city. Taking a bus ride from the Central or purchasing ticket of the Peak Tram can take you to the point where the actual hike starts.
- Disneyland: Prepare to arouse the hidden kid inside you and take children with you to Disneyland where fun and entertainment never ends. Spread across a wide area, amusement park sure to make your full day filled with unforgettable memories.
- Tian Tan Buddha: Head towards a spiritual land of Hong Kong i.e. Tian Tan Buddha which is the biggest bronze Buddha statue in the world. Come here for peace and tranquility taking an hour drives from the city and head up towards a hill-side location finding enthralling views around.
- Harbor City: Simply arouse the feeling of shopping brands and like at the largest shopping mall in Asia which is at the Harbor City. Multiple brands inside along with quintessential harbor view and boat ride sure to catch your attention.
- Stanley: Just get away from the city crowd for a while and head towards the majestic fishing village of Stanley. Come here to explore the natural infusions of lakes and mountains.
Best Time to Visit Hong Kong
Finding an appropriate time to visit Hong Kong can fall anywhere in between October and December. Moreover, summer is also quite a season to discover outside attractions.
Best Way to Explore Hong Kong
Getting around the city of Hong Kong has no hassle as a plethora of transportation options are as follows:
- MTR (Tram Style Railway)
- Mini Buses
- Star Ferry
- Peak Tram